Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world....

Today we remember September 11, 2001.  Forever etched in our history.  I will remember that day forever.  So, to give honor to this day I'm not going to post a whole lot of words.  I'm going to remember those lives lost.  But I'm also going to remember how amazing our country really is.  How amazing our citizens really are.  How the world joined with us as we mourned.

There's still a lot of evil out there.  But I still see how amazing this world really is.  I'll leave you with a couple of quotes and a few photos of our amazing, wonderful world.

""We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope."

"It's not what you look at that matters.  It's what you see."

"Savor the goodness in life."


















































And I think to myself, what a wonderful world....

No comments:

Post a Comment