Total Pageviews

Friday, April 11, 2014

The earth laughs in flowers...

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope that you are enjoying Spring as much as I do.  It feels good to get outside and work in my flowerbeds.  I'm loving watching the new green buds and flowers popping out seemingly overnight.  It reminds me that even though we've had a long hard winter, there is hope for a fresh, new,  green spring.

So, with a hopeful and renewed mind, I'm going to keep it light today and share a few quotes about spring along with a few photos from my gardens.

"To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow."  Audrey Hepburn


"Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring?"  Neltje Blanchan 


"Where flowers bloom, so does hope."  Lady Bird Johnson




"Flowers are sunshine, food, and medicine to the soul."



"The earth laughs in flowers."  Ralph Waldo Emerson


"Spring is nature's way of saying, Let's party!"  Robin Williams




"Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life."  S.D. Gordon






Spring is a reminder that all things are made new.  A hope for a brighter future. Spring reminds us of how blessed we really are.  So, breathe in the fresh, warm spring air.  Look around and enjoy the blessing of new life.  And I am wishing you a great Friday filled with hope, and freshness, and blessings popping out all around you.




No comments:

Post a Comment